An exciting opportunity for a PR Manager to join the team of this specialist law firm.
A specialist law firm seeking to engage a PR Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Business Development Director, develop and oversee the implementation of a comprehensive integrated communications strategy for the firm including public relations, internal communications, public affairs, website, digital, branding and identity, social media, marketing and corporate sponsorship.
- Managing and executing proactive and responsive communications activities that support the firm's vision, mission, strategies and key business goals.
- Providing high-level communications counsel to executives and senior managers across the firm.
- Building the firms profile and presence among key external stakeholders (to support its market leader position).
- Owning and managing any relationships with external agencies within the communications function - public relations, public affairs, website, digital, branding or marketing.
Public relations and press/media management
- Overseeing and coordinate PR for the organisation both in the UK and overseas.
- Managing the resourcing required to run an effective press office and proactively support the organisation's strategy through PR, whether that resource be internal or externally provided.
- Maximising targeted PR to promote the organisation's brand to key audiences: clients, associates, media, current and prospective employees.
- Working closely with partners, marketing and Business Development Executives to support specific business development efforts through PR.
The successful candidate for the role of PR Manager will have demonstrable experience of working in a PR role within Professional Services and in addition will possess:
- Minimum five years' experience in corporate communications with multichannel experience.
- A Chartered Institute of Public Relations qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of working within a partnership and supporting a sector approach to market (desirable but not essential).
- In depth knowledge of the media and a proven ability to write and manage the development of news, technical and other content for traditional and new media channels.
- Experience of managing the development of research reports and corporate communications collateral.
- Experience of managing third party providers to budget, time and quality standards.
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategies.
- In depth knowledge of social media.