Registered Staff Nurse/RGN - £1K Welcome Bonus
We are looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse to join the hardworking team based in Oxley, Wolverhampton, working with older adults that have complex medical conditions and injuries.
Contracted by the NHS, this service is part of a "step down service" for those requiring further nursing, medical supervision and re-enablement support following hospital admission; the average stay prior to discharge is 6 weeks.
Successful candidates must have an active PIN and be registered with NMC, 2 years post nursing experience is desirable.
Why work for us as a Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse?
- 32 days holiday
- £1000 Welcome Bonus*
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Paid re-imbursement for those who sign up to the update service (paid following successful completion probation period)
- PIN, paid for!*
- Enrolment onto a pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to employee discount scheme
- Engagement in the Accords annual `Great People Awards` and service level recognition programmes
- Opportunity to have a say on a variety of organisational issues through our Staff Voices Group
- Access to free, confidential telephone counselling service.
Whether you have been a Registered Staff Nurse within the NHS or a care home, come and meet us for a different outlook on your career as a Nurse.
You may have experience of the following: Registered General Nurse, NHS, RGN, staff nurse, nurse, care home, hospital, nursing, clinical, older adults, NMC, care