2 x International Key Account Managers - Global Express Parcels
- Contract Type
- Full Time
2 x International Key Account Managers - Global Express Parcels - one covering the North and one covering the South
Salary C- £40K- Base - OTE £55K plus Car or 8K Car Allowance
Our client is a Market Leader in the Global Express Parcels/Logistics Industry
Overall Role Purpose
Maintain and develop business within a portfolio of International Key Account customers. Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and identify, qualify and close opportunities for value added solutions.
• Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within the International Key Account client base.
• Negotiate, manage & implement agreed contracts and action plans identified in order to gain additional business or protect existing business to achieve targets.
• Present customer business plans to the business so that plans support company objectives.
• Identify and recommend to management service enhancement initiatives in order to meet client needs and ensure that business opportunities are maximised.
• Escalate national issues and opportunities effectively to get results.
• Become knowledgeable about customers and their industry.
• Develop and implement business plan, aligned to the Industry Sales Plan
• Engage and resolve contract negotiations to build strong customer relationships
• Secure professional implementation of contracts
• Influence field to meet customer requirements
Skills / Qualifications
• Strategic thinking and target orientation
• Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills
• Experience in International Key Account Management
• Strong negotiation skills (impact and influence)
• Supply chain knowledge
• Solid understanding of customer needs
• Excellent presentation, written and comms skills
• Contributes to maintaining a positive winning culture
• Business planning skills
• Confidence with senior decision makers
• Team player
• Self starter
• Strong sales background
• Experience in the International Parcel Industry