Role: Architectural Designer
Salary: £23,000 - £35,000
Location - Wolverhampton
A brand new opportunity to join an award-winning practice in Wolverhampton, working on a variety of projects including residential, education, hospitality and some government projects. You will be joining a young, fun and buzzing environment, working alongside experienced professionals and friendly directors.
Due to the company's growing work load, quick expansion and nationwide projects, they are searching for a young, talented Architectural Designer to produce drawings from design to technical details. The practice uses AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp and Revit. Experience and proficiency in these software is highly beneficial.
- The succuessful individual will also have at least 2 years' experience in the UK, working in practice and over-seeing projects from inception to completion.
- The successful individual will also have experience producing, planning and building regulation drawings for domestic extensions and loft conversions
- You will have experience interacting with clients to identify structural specifications, location and budget
- You will have experience producing designs for proposed structures using CAD tools
It is not essential that you tick ALL the above. A willingness to learn and a can-do attitude might just land you the part!
The company offers:
- great progression route
- competitive salary depending on your experience
- flexible working hours
- exposure to well known and repeat clients across the nation
What are you currently up to?
Send in your CV or contact Ayan on for further details on the role