Business Consultant - Telford
My Client is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant life and health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business.
Meeting and exceeding franchise sales targets and objectives within the Protection/PMI intermediary market. Achieved through building strong long-term relationships with key intermediaries, demonstrating a thorough understanding of each account’s business and delivering appropriate solutions. To be seen as an expert in the field of Protection/PMI markets by key stakeholders.
• Develop positive business relationships with all allocated accounts, ensuring quality business outcomes.
• Actively identify areas of account development and deliver appropriate solutions to maximise sales within an area.
• Manage key cases and significant new business enquiries to ensure effective conversion of high-quality business.
• Build strong and productive relationships with teams that provide outsourced support to the company.
Competence / Skills / Knowledge
• Demonstrable experience of the UK Protection and Health Insurance market.
• A results-orientated effective achiever with a proven sales track record in developing business.
• Highly developed presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and use a range of influencing styles to achieve results.
• Proven ability to quickly build strong personal relationships with both internal and external resources in order to achieve business goals.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a fantastic opportunity and the ability to grow in a career.
Call us to discuss in more detail and in confidence or send your CV to us now.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.