My client, an award winning and UK leader in trade only supply of Pallet Racking and Storage Solutions. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Telesales Executive who will join as an integral part of the sales support team.
Your main focus is to develop Sales of all Storage products through trade resellers , and maintain customer satisfaction.
This opportunity will provide great career prospects for the successful telesales executive and in addition you will be rewarded with:
- A Basic Salary of £17,000 with Bonus £5,000 , OTE £22,000
- 25 Days Holiday plus all statutory days included
- Great working hours: Monday-Thursday 8.45 - 5.00/ Eearly finish Friday 3pm!
- Company Pension Scheme
As the successful Telesales Executive on a daily basis your main focus will be:
- Making Outbound calls prospecting to new and existing clients
- Taking Inbound enquiries from Clients
- Understanding and explaining Storage products and solutions to customers
- Providing product/pricing information, quotations and lead times
- Application of appropriate discount levels on quotations
- Accurately and timely updating of customer information in CRM software
- Day to day administration arising out of sales activity
- Providing regional monthly activity report for Central Sales Manager
As an experienced Telesales Executive you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years proven Sales achievements in a similar role
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Plan and manage your time on a daily basis to maximise productivity
- Be Computer literate with experience of MS Office and SAP experience would be an advantage
- Be Self-motivated, driven and have a very positive attitude
- Ideally you will have a background of sales in the storage equipment manufacturing sector
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.