Product Marketing Coordinator - Birmingham
Currently celebrating 35 years of innovation and unprecedented growth, tna are working with some of the most prestigious names in the food industry to supply integrated food processing and packaging solutions that deliver long term benefits to our customers. Employing over 500 people in 30 locations around the world, our forward-thinking technology is taking us on a journey to provide the ultimate in food packaging solutions, everywhere. We are looking for additional team members to join us on that journey.
We’re seeking an experienced Product Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Birmingham office with responsibility for the successful positioning and promotion of tna’s product portfolio. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer in the USA and working closely with the Communications Manager, this role will develop and execute product marketing campaigns, manage product launches and provide leading edge tools for the sales channels. Specific responsibilities will include;
- Provide sales enablement support across multiple sales channels (e.g., direct sales team, agents and external promotional channels) to foster strong internal understanding of tna’s products, including key features, price points and differentiated value propositions
- Be an expert on our competitors’ products and develop product promotional materials that successfully differentiates tna’s offerings in the market
- Produce and update new/existing online and print materials such as internal white papers (i.e internal product pitch), product sales powerpoint presentations, videos and other product specific marketing materials
- Build relationships and collaborate with group product managers, sales team, and marketing team to produce materials that support customer acquisition, retention and sales growth goals
- Plan and execute the launch of new or updated products internally and externally, leveraging the full resources of our sales and marketing team
- Establish yourself as steward of tna’s brand, tna’s products and business-wide marketing processes
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and passionate team player with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Also important are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing
- Previous product management experience gained ideally in an industrial or technical environment
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and promotion management
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to develop plans for the future while remaining focused on executing today
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a belief that no job is too small
- Excellent time management skills with a capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities across geographic boundaries
What does tna offer me?
- The opportunity of working in a truly multicultural and diverse environment
- Rapidly expanding global business encouraging personal and professional growth and advancement
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Comprehensive, country specific benefits packages
- Paid holidays
Does tna sound like an environment you would thrive in? Then please apply by submitting your CV.
We regret to inform you that we can only accept candidates with permission to work in the UK and able to travel freely across other European countries as required.
Due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
At this stage, we are not accepting introductions from Agencies.