Training and Development Officer - Apprenticeships Assessor (Management Level 5)
- Top UK based Training and Employability provider with exposure to supporting individuals nationwide
- Require an Assessor who will effectively manage a key account caseload of learners through their level 5 apprenticeship programmes in Management.
- Compulsary qualifications include: Level 5 or above in Leadership & Management and industry relevant qualifications
Salary: Up to £32000 + £5000 Car Allowance
Location: Birmingham (Driving Licence essential as travel to South West England required)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the country's leading vocational training providers.
Due to the securing of a major key account providing direct apprenticeship support, have the following vacancy to head up a caseload and assess qualifications of Level 5 professional Apprenticeships space - specifically Management.
As an Assessor, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the management team on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
- Delivery and Assessment of an assigned case load of learners over a range of sector specific qualifications.
- Ensuring that each learner is aware of his/her responsibility in the collection and presentation of evidence and fully briefing learners on the assessment process.
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, assessment plans, written and audio evidence and other methods
- Delivering outstanding teaching and learning of knowledge and functional skills components
- Mentoring & coaching learners with varying barriers to learning
- Following assessment guidance provided by Awarding Bodies
- Observing learners’ performance in the workplace and/or conducting other forms of assessment in accordance with the qualification requirements
- Ensuring that assessment of performance by observation is unobtrusive in the workplace
- Judging the evidence and recording assessment decisions against the standards/syllabus
- Providing learners with prompt, accurate and constructive feedback
- Managing the system of assessment from assessment planning through to making and recording assessment decisions
- Assessing evidence of learner competence against the national standards of occupational competence within the qualification
The Person & Essential Qualifications:
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Management
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Mathematics
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Business & Commerce qualifications
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications