Quality Manager - Automotive
Quality Manager - Automotive - £38 - 48K
Location: West Midlands Job Role.
My client is looking for a dynamic and intelligent Quality Manger to support and develop their business. Experience of working in the automotive supply chain is essential.
The job will entail the following,
• Offering Leadership and strategic direction to the Quality Department.
• Develop the companies operating systems, with the aim of leading the company from ISO 9001-2008 certification to TS 16949 and also ISO14001 environmental standard.
• Leading the NPI/AQPQ processes
• Settings KPI’s and systems for continuous improvement.
• Managing a team of senior Quality Engineers and providing them strategic direction.
The role requires leadership and vision to develop the company into a high class automotive supplier.
With a relevant engineering or technical qualification/experience you will be a quality driven pragmatic change agent looking to add value through robust quality processes with a cultured approach in a demanding business.
You will have and be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience of using/implementing quality improvement techniques within the automotive sector.
An excellent team player able to gain credibility with customers, suppliers, and internal team members.
Experience with lean manufacturing and ISO 9001 and TS16949.
Salary will be commensurate to experience and background but will be in the range £38-48k.
If you feel that this role would offer you the new challenge that you are looking for, please apply for an immediate interview.