Banking, Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor / Birmingham, Worcester, Thames Valley / 1- 6 PQE
Just in! - Our client are a leading legal 500 firm who are growing rapidly and looking to enhance their highly regarded insolvency and restructuring team. Due to rapid growth we are interested in speaking with individuals who can demonstrate a minimum of one year banking, insolvency and/or restructuring experience. This exciting opportunity would ideally suit an ambitious and commercially minded solicitor who is genuinely keen to progress their careers in this area.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a consistently strong academic record and have trained with a well regarded firm.
The successful individual can expect exposure to a broad range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters. You will be assisting recognised partners within the legal directories on complex insolvency proceedings which may include:
- Drafting documents required for applications;
- Assisting on corporate and personal insolvency cases including;
- Statutory demands, winding up petitions, letters with settlement offers, letters to debtors, statements of costs;
- You may be involved in applications for the extensions of administration;
- Applications for possession and sale of bankrupts' properties
- Research and advice in accordance with the Insolvency Act 1986
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a talented ambitious solicitor to progress their career within a collegiate and supportive team environment.
A generous salary and benefits package are on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below