Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
This Leading Private hospital is a 79 -bed acute psychiatric hospital for adults and adolescents, based in Birmingham, offering a wide range of care to our varied client base of inpatient, outpatient and day patients
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and committed Ward Manager for our CAMHS High Dependency Unit (HDU) to work alongside our dedicated team at our Hospital in Birmingham.
You will have proven leadership skills along with a strong drive to develop the dedicated nursing team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with a talented multidisciplinary team to further develop our specialist services. Our therapy department provides high quality programmes using a diverse range of therapeutic interventions, and works closely with the nursing team to ensure a tailored programme is offered to all patients.
The Ward Manager will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possesses and implements the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of patient care and customer service. Further to this the successful candidate will also participate in direct patient care whilst coordinating the quality of care throughout the ward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the unit and will also have proven leadership skills along with a strong drive to develop yourself and the dedicated nursing team.
Experience in working with CAMHS is desirable though not essential.
What we’d like to give you:
- Welcome Bonus - £1000 initially then £500 after 6 months
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops/tablets/ smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual
- Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award