Parts Sales Advisor
The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within our GSF, Stoke branch.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will work alongside the sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting their own monthly sales targets. As the Sales Advisor, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- Achieve monthly KPI’s as per Company requirements
- Taking orders over the phone and via the front counter from our retail and trade customers
- Using GSF Systems to correctly identify parts for our retail and trade customers
- Building working relationships with existing, new and potential trade/retail customers as well as identifying those customers who are not dealing with GSF
- Familiarising yourself with local competition and activities and make recommendations which could support sales growth of the branch
- Develop and keep in close contact with your customer base and understand their garage needs
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Strong sales background within the automotive industry
- Parts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What we offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes. Potential to earn up to £1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement.
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, and the flair to realise the attractive bonuses on offer, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.