Area Manager / Regional Manager - High Street Retailer
Area Manager / Regional Manager - High Street Retailer.
Salary £32,000 to £42,000 + company car
(Managing up to 15 stores around the West Midlands / Birmingham area of the UK)
Its working for a very exciting, stable and financially strong growing high street retailer.
Whether its career progression or just stability your looking for...our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities.
One of the few Retailers opening New Stores this year.
Job Title: Area Manager
Reporting Line: Regional Manager
Business Contribution: Fully responsible for running the assigned are of stores by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
- Store layouts
- Product presentation
- Advise of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets for all stores.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss for all stores.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service.
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Regional manager, Store Staff and Team.