Are you a creative, enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Assistant looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work for a renowned company? If so look no further.
A temporary to permanent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant working for a market leading company in Cannock.
To support and assist the Product Manager and other team members with various tasks to bring new window furnishing products to market and maintain existing products.
Overview of the role:
You will be heavily involved in the full product cycle from concept to market; interpret trend packs, research markets/competition, demonstrate creativity and imagination in product development, create presentations, produce design briefs for product and artwork, liaise with Far East and European suppliers, collate quotations, co-ordinate product photography, complete documentation for product creations.
- Support the Product Manager, and other team members with a range of tasks
- Work effectively with members of staff in all areas of the business, including the Sales and Marketing Teams, Senior Managers and the Customer
- Manage administration to include, but not limited to; assembling quotations, proposals, presentations, samples, photography, packaging for artwork, POS and customer product guide.
- Co-ordinate and deliver administration requirements across a wide range of customer documentation
- Research and collation of customer and market information
- Adhering to company policies by updating and maintaining the marketing departments documentation and databases
- Contribute to the strategy across all business requirements to engage shoppers/end users
- Manage requests for display products and samples, co-ordinating orders, and ensuring all parts are delivered on time
- Maintain the merchandising lab, keeping all displays up to date and in readiness for range reviews
Requirements for the Role:
- You must be creative, product focused and specifically interested in developing your career within marketing
- A degree or equivalent in Textiles/Art would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, up for a challenge and ready to get stuck in, a fast learner with a professional manner.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on customer need, product and business profit
- Strong administration and organisation skills, able to work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Personable and presentable with the ability to communicate to a wide range of people at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Organised and methodical, a natural forward planner with effective project management skills, able to prioritise and take initiative
- Sound understanding of Marketing principles and commercial awareness
- High levels of numeracy, literacy and problem solving agility
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- You could be a graduate looking for an opportunity to learn about product management and marketing, or you could have experience in a product administration role and you're looking for more of a challenge.
Immediate start available. Apply today!!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.