Part Qualified Practice Accountant
Seeking Part Qualified Practice Accountants
We are currently working with a multi-office Accountancy & Tax practice and they are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant for their office based in Birmingham. This role would be ideal for an AAT qualified or part qualified (ACCA, ACA) Accountants who currently work in practice who are looking to progress their career,
The key responsibilities for this role Part Qualified Accountant role would include
- Preparation of partnership accounts
- Proven knowledge of accounting software packages including Sage Line 50 or Xero
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash books
- Prepare VAT returns, tax computations and year end accounting files
- Prepare engagement letters for manager and partner review
Ideally you will be looking for greater responsibility and will want to become a valuable source for advice and your key skills require for these roles will include
- Be a Qualified AAT or Part Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Proven experience within practice, working on a small portfolio of clients.
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero or Quickbooks
- Have gained technical accounting skills covering VAT, Ledger work,
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to develop their skills in a fast-paced, environment with a leading practice, if you are based in Midlands within an easy commute of Birmingham then please get in touch to hear about opportunities that maybe local to you.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.