Training Administrator (salary £15- £17k) is now needed to join our client, one of the country’s leading providers of health and safety training courses based in Cannock, Staffordshire.
The successful candidate will work with a team of 4 and will be required to support the smooth administration of a busy training team, responsibilities will include:
- Managing the booking process, sending out course joining instructions, taking card payments etc.;
- Taking responsibility for ordering and providing training course materials and books;
- Arranging couriers to deliver paperwork and follow up to ensure receipt;
- Managing all paperwork associated with courses;
- Submitting training course results to various awarding bodies and ensure that certificates are received and issued to delegates as well as issuing in house certificates as required;
- Ensuring compliance by following all in house and awarding bodies’ procedures;
- Supporting other colleagues with general administration, telephone answering, dealing with enquiries, preparing post and distributing to departments etc.
The Training Administrator will need:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience in an administration role;
- High level of self-organisation with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to work well as part of a team, supporting and helping other colleagues when required;
- The ability to provide excellent customer service, both via email and over the phone.
The Training Administrator is a busy role requiring the successful candidate to be a good team player, extremely organised and someone who relishes a challenge! This is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and it would be advantageous for you to have a full clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are an experienced Administrator and like the look of this role, please apply today!