Stock Availability Coordinator
Job Title; Stock Availability Coordinator
Skills; Stock Control, Order Processing, Customer Service, SAP
Our client is a leading food manufacturer who produces some of the UK’s most loved brands which have been in our lives for over a century.
With 13 locations Nationwide and over 4,000 employees, this is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for a Stock Availability Coordinator to join their office based team in Rugbyto manage the day to day availability of stock, with pro-active communications, both internally and externally as well as building collaborative relations with key stake holders.
- Regular liaison with customer services on order progress
- Proactively notify the business on order shorts and any other order queries and concerns.
- Escalate problems to Team Leaders as appropriate.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to agree on their data and support requirement as well as system housekeeping
- Investigate 'root cause’ reasons for shorts and ensure reported accurately
- Attendance at daily operational meetings if required and produce reports as necessary
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure accuracy and productive working
- Overall responsibility for day to day management of bakery/freezers deployment and stock movement - DRP
- Monitor stock holding to ensure warehouse capacity is not exceeded whilst working to minimum waste.
- Anticipate potential shortages & waste and react
- Ensure aged stock managed correctly to maximise business effectiveness and profitability
Working hours; 5 Days out of 7 - Various shifts between
- Good Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to prioritise/manage time
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as being a team player.
- Highly numerate & computer literate on standard software packages
- Flexible approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience within Stock Availability / Customer Service
- Competitive salary/pay on offer
- Long term interim opportunity
- Fantastic benefits package
- Immediate starts available
- Free On-site Parking
- Great working environment
- Training Provided
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.