Shop floor Supervisor
Oakland Recruitment are looking for an experienced supervisor for a prestige client. Reporting directly to the Production Manager the role will require the individual to supervise up to 20 individuals in 3 production areas.
Duties to include -
* Attend morning production meetings whereby accessing the requirements from sales daily, liaise with the Production and Warehouse Manager, Material Stores, to organise requirements throughout the factory.
* Raise work orders and book stock into the in-house computer system when needed.
* Organise inter section training to help maintain flexible production across the 3 sections.
* Upload daily time sheets and record KPI`s monthly.
* Liaise with Production Manager so that daily / weekly / monthly maintenance of machinery is carried out and organise repairs of faulty / broken machinery, if and when needed.
* Maintain a health and safety approved atmosphere.
* Drive continuous improvement in all areas.
* Attend disciplinary hearings.
* Motivate all personnel to service the warehouse with the products that are correct first time, with the correct volume at the correct time.
Ideal candidate will have experience in -
* PC`s, Microsoft Office etc,
* CNC machines.
* Lean manufacturing systems.
We are looking for an individual who can operate in a fast paced environment with the ability to think on their feet and think outside the box. There is scope in this role for the individual to grow within the company.
This is a temp to perm position.
Please email your CV for an immediate interview.