Supply Chain Planner
Title: Supply Chain Planner
Hours: Full Time Shifts will be either: Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday 8am - 5pm.
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Salary: £27,000pa - £29,000pa
Due to location, it is essential that you have a driving license and your own transport.
Our client is a market leading family owned business that are well established in their industry and provide a top-quality service to their suppliers. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join their Supply Chain operation in a Planner role. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience working in an FMCG environment with an MRP system and be of a hardworking nature.
- Control of stock including control of supply chain, stock management and logistics.
- Ensuring that stock checks are completed, are accurate and are communicated effectively.
- Ensure that stock availability is communicated and acted upon.
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained in accordance with customer order requirements.
- Provide minimum order requirements based on monitoring of customer order history.
- Set up all necessary purchase documentation relating to produce arrivals.
- Liaise with internal & external parties regarding the clearance & delivery of all sea freight/road arrivals.
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding clearance & inter-site transportation of produce arrivals.
- Maintain & develop procurement stock order sheets with stock, sales & product arrival details.
- Notification to suppliers of intake discrepancies.
- Maintain computer based product Bill of Materials and stock codes.
- Assist in report compilation for all aspects of the supply chain.
- Liaise as necessary with customer stock control & internal departments regarding order amendments.
- Maintain a log of any pending purchase claims against suppliers & shipping lines.
- Raise consignment arrival documentation.
- Tracking supplier performance and providing analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Checking and verification of supplier invoices.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years proven experience in a busy FMCG role
- Fluent English (Verbal & Written) & additional languages are beneficial
- Confident user of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using an MRP system
- Educated to degree level (BA, BSc) or equivalent (HND, HNC or Foundation Degree)
If you are interested in the above role; then please apply with an updated copy of your CV or call Joanna Middleton for more information on .