Supply Chain Analyst
To manage the stock throughput of our customers by analysing sales trend data, maintaining availability in line with company and customer set KPI’s whilst avoiding stock obsolescences.
Main tasks and projects:
(Budget, personnel, quality, processes)
- Analysing current and historical sales trends
- Forecasting projected sales and tracking upstream order plans and delivery schedules
- Issuing works orders to production sections
- Managing stock levels, both in component and finished form
- Liaising externally and internally with suppliers, customers and colleagues to see through the set tasks and achieve the desired results
- Overseeing day to day administration relating to specific customer accounts throughout the site.
- All employees are expected to live our company values and operate within our policies and procedures.
- All employees have a responsibility to maintain health & safety of self and others within the performance of their duties in accordance with the company health & safety policies.
- Other duties as requested
Criteria for Evaluation
(Financial results, improvements in the org., development of employees etc)
- Planning Accuracy
- Over stocking
- Under ordering
- GCSE at Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience in stock management or data analysis
- Cross-functional communicator
- Understanding of Lean principles
- Knowledge of DIY market
- Use of Sage systems
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing process
- Structured and accurate approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, but also to work independently and make their own decisions / initiatives and maintain a given time frame
- Ability to prioritize work load along with other internal departments
- Good knowledge of office computer applications in particular Excel
- Maintenance and improvement-oriented