Head of Finance
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an exciting medium sized IT services business based in Birmingham to recruit a Head of Finance. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who will develop and manage a small finance department and have a track record of successfully working in fast paced environments and producing monthly reports and financial statistics.
- Manage the yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with managing the acquisition accounting and ensuring compliance and well timed reporting.
- Working closely with the finance team that will be managed by this individual to produce monthly accounts that are both accurate and prompt.
- Develop the new accounting system so more procedures are automated for an efficient and quicker accounting process.
- Reporting to the FD and Board of Directors.
- Analyses of cash flow forecasts and secure all payments and cash.
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Evident experience of budgeting and producing monthly reports and accounts
- Can manage and develop a team further by using superior communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience within a fast changing environment.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for a motivated qualified accountant who can strengthen this finance function in this fast paced and rapidly growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the finance function and supporting team members in their personal development. Additionally, they will have strong monthly accounts and reporting experience so they can produce prompt and accurate reports directly to the Board. You will be a robust and enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude.