£40 - 60k subject to experience
Due to significant growth, my client is looking to strengthen their technical and engineering teams, which is why the following vacancy has arisen.
An SME who serves a wide range of customers in the automotive, defence, medical and consumer goods sectors.
An in-depth knowledge of robotic and manual spraying is required for this role.
• Controlling and improving the manual and robotic spraying process.
• Managing the maintenance/engineering teams to ensure consistent and efficient operation.
• Ability to improve the efficiency of robotic spraying plants through robot programming and paint application knowledge.
• Leading New Product Introduction programs.
• Manage programs to meet our H&S and Environmental obligations.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Thorough understanding of paint application.
• In-depth experience of maintenance & programming of robotic painting lines.
• Previous experience of supervising within a paint application facility would be of advantage.
Salary £40k- £60k /annum subject to experience.