Fantastic opportunity for a marketer looking to specialise, or a CRM specialist with around 3 years experience. The key purpose of this role is to plan and implement the business's CRM activity, to deliver against commercial objectives, encompassing customer segmentation, customer insight and direct communications. You'll have no direct reports, but the opportunity to work in a larger and vibrant marketing team.
1. Responsible for the development and regular review of objectives and plans, forecasting budgets and agency resource to deliver against company priorities
2. Agency management - building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
3. Development and delivery of CRM strategy supporting wider marketing and commercial teams to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that deliver positive ROI
4. Develop activity to drive relationships with our customers, via acquisition programs and retention strategies
5. Manage reward and recognition initiatives, via all channels, to retain loyal customers
6. Report and review all CRM and insight activity on a regular and timely basis, establishing clear opportunities to increase the efficiency of future activity particularly with regards to processes, creative excellence, response rates and ROI
7. Management of multi-channel direct marketing (including e-mail, Direct Mail, SMS, app notifications etc.) ensuring contact strategies are applied and new channels are developed
8. Utilise customer insight to identify and develop partnerships with third parties
9. Manage all research to customers on the CRM database and share results where appropriate
10. Keep abreast of latest CRM industry developments and drive fresh, innovative thinking
- Experience within a marketing or CRM focussed role, 3 years experience minimum
- Strong commercial awareness and results-driven approach
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, internal and external
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to interpret data to drive future performance
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Positive, vibrant and passionate marketer!
If you’re interested in applying, or learning more about this unique opportunity, please get in touch! Deadline is the 5th July.