Retail assistant - E-Cig/Vape store
First Personnel are currently looking to recruit intelligent sales/shop assistants to work in a new E-Cig store based accross 3 locations - Birmingham - Leeds - London.
- Advising customers on products that are most suitable for them and their needs.
- Using Epos to take payments and cash reconciliation.
- Restocking, stock rotation and display.
- Following shop H&S and security procedures.
- Other shop work as required.
- Working unsupervised and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate/have the following abilities/knowledge:
- Ideally have worked or have understanding of the E-Cig/Vape industry
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and other staff to ensure a professional service is provided.
- Experienced working in a retail environment
- Able to work under pressure, effectively, whilst maintaining a pleasant manner.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards the business by ensuring that all tasks undertaken are performed to a high standard.
- Demonstrate good social skills.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
If you are interested then please apply by sending your CV or contact Mark Bryan based out of the Birmingham First Personnel branch. Ideal candidates will have understanding of the vape industry as you will be a key contact with customers.
Incentives are offered...