Key Accounts Manager - High End Wallcoverings
- Key Accounts Manager - High End Wallcoverings
- East and West Midlands
- £35-37K plus bonus
PLEASE NOTE - POST CODE LISTED IS NOT EXACT LOCATION AND IS ONLY USED FOR APPROXIMATE AREA VERIFICATION
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the market leading manufacturer of wallcoverings including textile/wallpaper through to hi tech electronic panels into Architects and designers, end user clients, hotel/ leisure, education, contractors, surveyors, so a broad spectrum but mainly specification lead.
- The area that needs to be covered is primarily the east and west Midlands. You will be preferably close to Birmingham, covering HR, WR, WV, DY, TF, SY ST, WS, B, CV, LE, NG, DE, NN. You MUST live on the area to be considered for the role.
- The company is a well respected designer and manufacturer of commercial wallcoverings, established for over thirty years. The Company embraces lean techniques and is investing in innovative wallcovering developments and in other interior surface finishes. It has a bright future in a growing worldwide market.
- You must have a minimum of three years sales experience within the specification industry. Experience in interior finishes or other sectors preferred.
Please apply straight away for this fantastic opportunity
ref number 10377
Please email your CV to Mark Braithwaite
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For more information on how JRM Sales Recruitment can help you please go to our website
JRM Sales Recruitment specialise in providing sales people for the construction products industry selling to Builders Merchants, Distributors, Wholesalers, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, A&D, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civil Consultants, Housebuilders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Consultants, Interior Designers, M&E Contractors, DIY Stores, Plant and Tool Hire Companies selling a range of products such as Visual Interiors Products, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Renewable Energy, Plumbing, Heavyside, Flooring, Ceramics, Hand Tools and Power Tools, Insulation, Partitions, Furniture, Architectural Glazing, Balustrading, Architectural Ironmongery, Curtain Walling, Facades, Natural Stone, Bricks, Electrical, Building Management Systems, Alarms, CCTV, Timber, Carpet, Laminates, Aggregates, Concrete, Rooflights, Lintels, Piping, Drainage, Sanitaryware, Reinforcement, Paving, Office Furniture, Waterproofing, Roofing, Security, Access Control, Disabled Access Systems, Sash Windows, HVAC, Automatic Doors, Formwork, Water Treatment, Lighting, Underfloor Heating, Modular Accommodation, Adhesives, Signage, Parking Systems, Flues, Valves, Paint, Cementitious Boards, Rebar, Fire Protection, Architectural Stone, Play Equipment, Heat Pumps, Cooling Towers, Office refurbishment, Retail Fit Out, Solar and Photovoltaic PV, Blocks, Replacement Windows and Doors. Flooring Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens Sales Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Lighting Sales, Concrete Sales, Wall Covering Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Passenger Lift Sales, Door Sales, Plant Hire Sales, Plastic Component Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Brick Sales, Blocks, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side and Light Side Materials and Building Services.
We are always looking for candidates within the Construction Sector: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.