Customer Services Coordinator
Job Title; Customer Services Coordinator
Skills; Customer Service, IT, Account Management, SAP
Our client is a leading food manufacturer who produces some of the UK’s most loved brands which have been in our lives for over a century.
With 13 locations Nationwide and over 4,000 employees, this is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Services Coordinator to join their team in Ruby to liaise with retail clients and manage their accounts in relation with processing orders and stock availability.
- Manage customer accounts
- Process customer orders
- Highlight problems with customer accounts and resolve them as efficiently as possible
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that correct stock is allocated to the correct customers
- Email and telephone interaction with customers
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team
Working hours; 5 days out of 7 - various shifts between 6am and 5.30pm
- Able to use your initiative in a busy, high profile working environment
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous office/customer service experience
- Previous experience using SAP would be an advantage
- Experience of handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Excellent eye for detail
- Competitive pay on offer
- Long term interim opportunity
- Fantastic benefits package
- Immediate starts available
- Free on-site parking
- Great working environment
- Training provided
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.