Senior Sales Manager (Pet) - UK Coverage
Senior Sales Manager
Competitive salary + bonus + company car + pension scheme + other benefits.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager to work for a leading, well established supplier of pet products. You will Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within a group of key accounts by effectively selling the company’s products and own brands as well as commercially support and lead the field sales team on a daily basis.
- A natural leader with previous experience of managing a team?
- Experienced in building relationships with key accounts within the Pet industry?
- Able to generate new business and keep abreast of market conditions and competitive activity?
- Driven to achieve targets?
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximising time management and organisation
- Support customers with open days and events, to continually promote the profile of the company and their product ranges
- Participate in trade shows
- Oversee the daily management of the field sales team (7 members)
- Ensure that the team are focused on the correct activities for each sales period
- Control compliance and drive profitability throughout the UK field customers
- Drive continued focus on own brand product portfolio