Collections Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Job Title: Collections Manager/ Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + 10% Bonus
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Collections Manager/ Service Delivery Manager with specialist experience in leading and developing a progressive contact center. .
You will have experience of working in a customer contact center environment with a wealth of experience in delivering customer service excellence, excellent client interactions as well as having strong experience of stakeholder management. You will lead by example and have a very 'hands on' approach.
As well as the above responsibilities, you will have further experience in the collections/ billing area, with proven responsibilities of achieving client cash & debt targets and experience of running & developing credit management. You will have strong people management qualities as well as excellent relationship building skills.
- A well versed Collections Manager/ Service Delivery Manager with experience of working in within an outsourcing/ client management environment.
- Experience of leading and developing a contact center
- Extensive experience of managing stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Experience of working with Billing and Credit management.
This role demands someone who will lead by example. You will also be credible, visible and approachable and will inspire and motivate colleagues.
- Excellent Salary
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays - 33 in total
- Excellent Location - free parking!
- Pension scheme - Contribution up to 6%
- Training/ Development
- Onsite Gym
- Private Medical cover
- Discounts for various retail outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us