National Sales Manager - Luxury Retail
Whitewall Galleries represents a new concept in art retailing. As a rapidly expanding nationwide group, we are committed to showcasing top quality artwork from international award winners, household names and the freshest new talent within a warm and sociable environment. The company prides itself on ensuring that every individual customer has a rewarding personal experience that they will want to repeat, whether they are a serious art collector, or are walking through the door of a gallery for the first time.
Over the past 10 years the company has expanded to 50+ galleries nationwide with over 300 employees. We are passionate about our product and our growth is down to the fantastic people we have working for us and the ongoing dedication and enthusiasm they have for our brand.
Due to the expansion of the business the Company are recruiting for a new National Sales Manager to focus on the continued growth and expansion within the luxury art retail UK market.
This role would suit someone who has a positive/inspirational approach and management style, enjoys working in a less corporate/structured environment and has a passion for exceptional customer service, sales and art.
- Manage and deliver retail sales related projects e.g. campaign launches, artist tours etc.
- Provide inspirational leadership and guidance to the retail sales teams, specifically in relation to sales approach and business development
- Drive the team to achieve and exceed set sales targets
- Develop and deliver a plan on how to drive and elevate the brand (previous experience in this area is essential)
- Event management- maximise every event through successful and strategic management, reviewing and evaluating past event plans, performance and figures in addition to leading and guiding the team
- Utilising experience and success gained from other client facing senior sales roles to deliver a successful sales strategy for the brand
- Relationship building with both retail sales teams and clients
- Regular travel throughout the UK to galleries within the portfolio
- Be a true business partner
- Previous experience within a senior sales role ideally within a luxury retail/consultative sales business
- Previous experience delivering (ideally at board level) proven ideas and strategies to drive performance and change.
- Excellent people manager with a motivational and inspirational leadership styleConsultative sales style with a hands approach
- Confident to deliver first class results
- Entrepreneurial style and someone who leads with spirit, enthusiasm and passion
- Able to think creatively to drive performance
- Excellent relationship builder
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Concise, polished, credible and confident approach
- Regular weekend and evening attendance will be required
- Based within a reasonable commute of HQ in Lichfield for weekly meetings
An attractive package is on offer + bonus +company car + private healthcare