Assistant Accountant (Part-time)
I am current partnered with a Finance Director who is working on a consultancy basis with a new start-up property development company based in Solihull. This business is doing better than forecasted and therefore requires an experienced Assistant Accountant to come on board, working alongside the Finance Director.
This is an exciting time to join the company as their projections are looking very promising within their 5 year plan. You will have almost full autonomy within the finance department with the exception of the Management Accountants which will be outsourced until the company is at the size where they can accommodate in house. If you are looking for a position that doesn't pigeon hole you within a specific area of the finance department, then this really is a fantastic opportunity. You will not only have free reign of the finance department, but also be involved within key decisions of the business in general as they grow further.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a large amount of experience within the transactional side of things; purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control
- Be competent with using SAGE which is currently being implemented within the company
- Be able to speak to different departments of the business, able to translate findings in a non-finance format
- Be looking for a stable position within an organisation that is pretty flat levelled but can offer progression through a varied workload and different projects in the future
In return, you will:
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
- Enjoy a growing and exciting role that will keep developing with various project work and responsibility
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Have flexible working hours that will be discussed in further detail later on in the process
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to gain direct operational and commercial exposure in a successful and forward-thinking business. This is a stable role where the company is looking for a candidate to help further develop the company. If you have the above experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply.