Motor Claims Handler
Motor Claims Handler
Up to 24k
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies are seeking experienced Motor Insurance Claims Handlers.
To investigate and process claims, within limits of authority and in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud to deliver fair outcomes and first class customer service.
Relevant experience of dealing with motor claims and call technology is preferred.
- Compile, process and record information relating to potential new claims, liaising with Agents, policyholders and third parties to ensure the facts of the claim are established in accordance with policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and SLAs.
- Investigate, assess and evaluate claims, within limits of authority applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud and appointing suppliers and experts as required, updating relevant parties and meeting customer service standards.
- Make and communicate decisions regarding policy cover, liability and quantum in line with policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and SLAs to ensure a fair outcome for members.
- Build and maintain relationships with underwriting, Agencies, partners and third parties to ensure the effective delivery of objectives and first class customer service.
The successful individual will have:
- Experience in a customer facing role and working as part of a team is desirable
- Experience of working in insurance or within a financial services, regulated environment and experience of processing claims is required
Candidates will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.