PHP developer required to join a web team working on exciting new products being bought to market over the next 12 months and beyond. This is a permanent role.
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least 1 years’ experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Experience of Apache, Linux and LAMP architecture.
- Experience using version control (ideally GIT).
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a tight-knit team.
Additionally, the following are desirable:
- Familiarity with AJAX.
- Familiarity with W3C standards.
- Experience using jQuery.
The vacancy is open to start ASAP in the Solihull office and subject to a 3 month probation period. Salary, in the region of £25k - £35k, will be commensurate with experience.
Wilde Associates are working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.