Digital & Web Content Assistant
If you'd love to be an integral part of a small and established team working on a range of web projects with the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset then read on.
Based out of their modern Alcester offices in the heart of Warwickshire, this long-established publishing team specialises in the medical sector and offers a fast-paced and busy environment. As they push ahead with their digital offering, they are now looking for a Web Content Assistant to help manage and develop a range of web projects, as well as getting involved with the social media and email activity.
The main purpose of this role is to take ownership of the content management of existing Joomla and WordPress sites. In addition, you will help with the design and development of new sites and projects alongside an external agency.
In addition, you will help guide the team on their digital marketing activity; everything from social media, to email, PPC and content marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly updates of digital content
- The implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Maximising all elements of digital marketing channels including social, web, email, paid and content
- Using web analytics to monitor and improve marketing campaigns
As an integral part of this small team, communication will be key. We're looking for people who adapt to new tasks quickly and who have a real 'can-do' attitude. This is a fast-paced role in a busy environment so the ability to think on your feet will serve you well.
There are a couple of 'must haves' that we're looking for, so if you can firmly put a tick next to the below, and this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you:
- Experience with Joomla and WordPress
- Knowledge of major social media channels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines