Conveyancing Executive Real Estate
Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Executive to join their Birmingham based Real Estate Finance team, part of the firm’s Real Estate group.
The team can offer opportunities for progression, competitive salary/benefits and exposure to quality clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Conveyancing Executive looking to join a thriving team.
The role will mainly focus on dealing with reports on title and processing completions in an exciting and fast paced team. This role would suit someone who enjoys and works well under pressure.
You key duties will be:
• dealing with reports on title and all relevant duties in relation to completions
• dealing with clients in a professional manner and maintaining close contact
• handling queries and enquiries efficiently
• maintaining good file management
• participating in department and team meetings in a positive and proactive manner
• working to strict deadlines
Skills and experience you will have:
• a qualification in conveyancing is desirable but not essential
• technical and legal knowledge of conveyancing
• experience of dealing with a high volume conveyancing caseload gained within a fast paced commercial property environment
• experience of using case management systems
Key competencies you will need:
• good attention to detail and accuracy
• ability to prioritise workload
• strong IT skills and fast, accurate typing ability
• drive, enthusiasm, commitment and a team player approach
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.