Project & Proposition Manager
Due to their continued growth and expansion, this market leading brand is looking to recruit a Project and Proposition Manager. Reporting into the Head of Proposition and Governance your role will be to support the management, oversite and implementation of agreed projects, systems and business requirements for new and existing partnerships and the wider business. You will also be responsible for pricing and supporting the investigation and development of new propositions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of P&G in developing the proposition, helping to design, implement and control processes and procedures and systems to help manage and grow the business.
- Be responsible for writing and developing product overview and specification documents as required, in a professional and accurate manner with absolute grammatical accuracy.
- Project Management and ownership. All project stakeholders across the business kept involved where required. All systems changes are carefully considered and controlled. Issues are foreseen and managed.
- Be responsible for writing and developing project plans and specification papers as required, ensuring the professional and accurate articulation of the project requirements and end goals.
- Supporting the Head of P&G with the management and development of central governance processes such as ISO 9001 in relation to Corporate Partnerships and relationships with external organisations to maintain controls and maximise the benefit to the business.
- Support the Head of P&G to drive and mange change across the corporate partnership function.
- Work with all internal functions including IT, Finance, Marketing, CSC, etc to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders and ensure all developments and projects are specified appropriately and detailed project documentation maintained.
- Be responsible for overseeing the control of products and all relevant documentation.
- A good understanding of the Financial Services marketplace and the roles played by product suppliers and corporate partners.
- Experience of Marketing, Proposition Development and Project Management.
- Project management experience around change management and implementation
- Ability to write professional documents with absolute grammatical accuracy.
- Strong financial acumen. Understanding of financial metrics and a proven ability to use excel to model and understand outcomes.
- Ideally graduate level and/or professional sales or marketing qualifications.
- Ideally with Project Management qualifications
- Very well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that has shown sustained growth year on year and which can offer great opportunities for career advancement.