Service Desk Analyst (SHIFT WORK) - Coventry £25,000
Service Desk Analyst (SHIFT WORK) - Coventry - £25,000
James Chase Solutions are currently looking for a permanent Service Desk Analyst to work for our client in their Coventry data centre. Candidates will be responsible for supporting their client's IBM and Wintel systems.
They require an Service Desk Analyst who is willing to work a mixture of day and night shifts.
The role will involve monitoring and preventive maintenance activities, automation and maintenance of monitoring tools and instruments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A willingness to work a mixture of day and night shifts.
- Practical knowledge of operating systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows server family (2003/2008), IP Services.
- Knowledge of ITIL Concepts will be an advantage.
- Basic experience in Systems and Network monitoring.
- Previous experience in a Managed Services environment
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.