Building Services Engineer - Mechanical Design
Building Services Design Engineer
Birmingham, Manchester & Milton Keynes
£Excellent Salary & Benefits
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. As one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are looking for Mechanical Building Services Engineers at all levels to join the busy teams in our Milton Keynes, Birmingham and Manchester Offices.
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience in some or all of the following key areas:-
• Familiarity with Low Carbon/Low Energy technologies
• Understanding of Electrical Building Services
• Familiarity with IES or TAS simulation software and SBEM
• Project Management Experience
• Client Liaison skills
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related discipline
• Knowledge of related software, i.e. Hevacomp
• Experience of Mechanical Design of Building Services
• Familiarity with Part L Building Regs, Planning Requirements , Renewable Energy technologies, BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes
• Excellent Communication and Report Writing Skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Supervisory experience
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your abilities working on some major projects and to develop your career with one of the UK's leading consultancies.
In return, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance. You will also be eligible to participate in the Company Share Scheme.