Site Manager with CCDO Gold Card - Demolition
Our Client, a leading Demolition & Civils Company, is looking for a Site Manager to lead demolition of existing buildings prior to groundworks starting.
As a site manager, you will be responsible for the daily monitoring/overseeing of sites for which you are accountable for. This involves the managing, planning, organising, monitoring and controlling of the site through to completion.
In addition, you will be accountable for achieving the agreed level of gross margin, ensuring compliance with company principles, procedures and legislation; guaranteeing best practice from all site employees to the highest standards of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality within the site operations under your control and to deliver a high value safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Initial Duties will include:
-Ensuring that the Demolition plan is in place and being adhered to
- Working with the subcontractors to create Risk Assessments and Method Statements
-Carrying out Site Inductions
- Responsible for all Health & Safety on site
- CCDO Gold Card Holder
- Previous Demolition experience with at least 5 years in a SM role
- Reinforced Concrete, Drainage, Temporary Works and Bulk Excavations experience
- Solid Technical know-how
- Able to write up Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Commercially aware
- Good Reporting Skills
- CAD Knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- ASTA Power Project