Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Commercial Accountant for this highly successful manufacturing company based in Telford. The role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) who has worked within a manufacturing / construction or contracting environment and is very pro-active in working cross-functionally to provide high quality financial information and business support. Competitive Salary £30,000 to £40,000 (dependant upon experience) plus benefits package.
The core skills and experience we seek include:
- Contract accounting / Margin Analysis and reporting
- Revenue recognition reporting
- The ability to analyse high volume activity
- Management accounts preparation and review with the Financial Controller and senior leadership team
- To support the commercial / operations management in the preparation of tenders ensuring robust costing and profitability analysis
- Working capital management including overseeing the sales invoicing and revenue allocation processes
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and database interrogation
- The ability to identify and improve processes and procedures
- Able to work on your own initiative and meet demanding deadlines
- Prior experience of group reporting from a divisional perspective
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
This is very much a 'hands-on' role reporting to the Financial Controller and requires an accountant who is interested in how the business operates and can improve rather than just preparing the accounts. You need to be a confident and influential character who can both support and challenge non-finance management staff in a collaborative manner.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) or at the final stages of study with prior experience of working at a similar level providing accurate and timely financial information to support decision making and improve profitability.
This is a permanent full-time position with a company that can provide ongoing career opportunity and development within the wider group. To apply please forward your CV including details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent full time basis.