Our client has a vacancy for a Technical Engineer to provide customers with technical support and training to achieve high quality and cost effective fabrications with Company products and systems. The role is to cover the Midlands region.
- To provide customers with technical support and hands-on training to allow them to achieve the highest quality in terms of Company systems and products, and the most cost effective fabrication and installation of products and systems throughout the UK and Eire.
- Visit construction sites and carry out inspections of ongoing works and produce written reports on any findings.
- Working within the existing team of engineers and will be classified as a member of the field staff.
- The role encompasses all products supplied, including all systems and machinery.
- The successful applicant will be supplied with a company car and all relevant tooling to carry out your duties.
- Full and additional training will be provided where and when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven experience within the industry.
- To have full experience of fabrication and installation of façade and window systems.
- Be a team player.
- Be a Motivated self-starter.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft’s Windows & Office software.
- Willingness to work beyond the normal day to day contracted hours when required.
- To have a basic understanding and practical use of fabrication machinery.
To have a basic understanding of the principles relating to the workings of windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.