Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Controls Engineer
Electronics Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer required Birmingham, West Midlands
An exciting company that grown significantly over the last few years and is continually investing for the future grow of the business.
As an SME it is important that new team members are very aware how important they are and also what a significant part they can play in the development of the business going forward.
Job Purpose: An exciting opportunity for an electrical engineer with an electronics bias.
The position has come about as we continue to grow and expand our business, we need a very competent engineer to fully engage with the business and it customers to offer an excellent service and deliver accurate and detailed technical solutions
Main Responsibilities and Abilities:
1) An engineer to provide support and assist in the process of industrial control panel design. including creating wiring schematics and panel layouts
2) Provide a comprehensive and detailed understanding of customer’s controls and drives issues and develop FDS and system solutions for them.
3) Preparing and presenting costing sheets, designs and scheme overviews, proposal preparation and an amount of business development projects.
4) Experience of Autocad electrical or EPLAN would be useful.
5) A detailed understanding in PLC and HMI software.
6)Application and configuration of inverter drives and industrial instrumentation such as control valves, flow meters, pressure and temperature sensors, drives and controls to meet specific customer requirements.
5) Good interpersonal skills required for regular customer contact and discussion. Some on site commissioning may be required although we do a have a service team.
6) An ability to self-motivate and interact with others in a dynamic and developing SME environment, and add real value.