Adminstrator - Financial Services experience required
Leamington Spa - £20,000
An excellent opportunity for a 'Financial Planning Administrator’ to join an award-winning Wealth Management company who provide specialised Investment Management solutions and financial advice to private investment banking and finance professionals. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Partners of the company in a friendly, modern working environment.
The specifics of the role include - (Full training provided)
· Work closely with clients, acting as a point of contact for referrals and enquiries
· Use provider platforms to obtain information
· Check New Business documentation is accurate
· Support the financial advisors with all administration, processing of new business and client correspondence
· Process applications and make alterations where required
· Manage valuations and obtain any required information
· Organise Client Meetings
· Efficient running of the Office
To apply for this position, you should have worked within a financial services environment as an administrator. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, being first point of contact for clients you would need to have both a friendly and professional mannerism. You should also have a high degree of personal awareness. The ideal candidate will have the desire to assist the company to deliver their history of excellent service.
For further details, please contact Megan Hines