Are you a natural leader?
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to work in a 7 bedded home working with adults with acquired brain injury.
You will be responsible for to taking responsibility for the care home from all aspects including the health and well-being of the residents,
compliance in line with CQC requirements,staffing levels and compliance, being accountable for the quality of care being delivered.
You will work a 35-hour week with sleep ins with a salary of £23,350 plus bonuses.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
• The Registered Home Manager will be responsible for developing the standard of the home and working with and in line with CQC regulations
• Ensuring all care plans, risk assessments are completed and updated
• Conducting initial assessments of potential residents
• Liaising and developing strong relationships with social services
• Marketing the service your care home supplies
• Managing and leading staff in delivering a high standard of care/ treatment to achieve planned goals for the residents
• Liaising with residents family's, GP's in the event of an emergency and changes to care plans
• To actively work with clients providing care and rehabilitation based on their assessed needs, their wants and choices.
• Develop clinical excellence in the work place with regard to the application of specialist knowledge in the field of Acquired Brain Injury.
Person Specification for Registered Manager:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Hard working and wanting a long term career
• QCF Level 5 leadership in health and social care
• Ability to lead from example and be able to have a hands on approach.
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary bonus
• Full training/education
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Matt Grech on ,