SME Insurance Account Handler / Manager
Commercial SME Insurance Handler / Manager
Derby - Salary up to £25,000 DOE, Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
On Site Free parking
Our client is a leading National Broker in Derby who is looking for an Experienced Account Handler in the SME Team
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position, you will have experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage.
- Experience in Property Damage small combined and package policy’s
- Previous premium exposure to range up to £10,000
- Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients daily and building strong relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
- Experience of SSP or Acturis Platforms would be advantageous but not essential
- Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous and our client would support this.
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.