3D CAD CAM Engineer
Our client is a market-leading laser cutting company with a proven track record of success. Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a CAD / CAM Technician / Engineer to join their Production Team.
Within a supportive and engaging environment, you'll have the chance to voice your ideas and make your mark within your department.
What's more, you'll receive high quality training to ensure you have the knowledge you need to succeed in your role.
- As a CAD / CAM Technician / Engineer, you'll be responsible for supporting our client's production process.
- Specifically, you'll create drawing files and CAM programs for the company's tube laser using bespoke 3D CAD software.
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and face-to-face, you will ensure that their requirements are met and orders are progressed, from drawing through to production.
- Additionally, you will assist the Sales Department with any technical queries or drawing-related issues.
The ideal applicant will have proven experience of the following:
- Commercial experience of using AutoCAD or similar software in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read manufacturing drawings
- As a CAD / CAM Technician / Engineer, you'll be a strong communicator who works well both in a team and individually. Self-motivated and hand-on, you'll also have a logical approach to problem-solving and a great eye for detail.
- A HNC qualification or above in an engineering related discipline or a background in engineering would be advantageous. 3D drawing experience would also be beneficial
Our client would be willing to take a graduate for this role but the salary would then be negotiable to reflect on experience.