We seek an enthusiastic and professional Administrator to become part of the team in our busy, well-respected Estate Agents and Valuers in Cannock.
Working across the Practice as part of the sales, professional, new lettings and property management teams, your main duties will be:
Answering the phone and message handling, booking appointments and viewings and maintaining client records
Carrying out property viewings and periodic inspections
Assisting clients in person and by phone and email
Inputting data to databases and the website.
Production of documents, including sales particulars, tenancy documents and invoices, filing, faxing and emailing
General clerical and office duties
Applicants must have the following skills and personal qualities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both on the telephone and in person
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Well organised with a methodical approach and an ability to prioritise workloads
- Accurate and numerate with excellent record-keeping skills
- Computer literate
- Friendly, approachable and flexible team player who can also work on their own initiative
- Ability to assess and respond to clients’ needs and queries, in a clear, timely and accurate manner
- Pride in your work and self motivation
- Clean driving licence
Local knowledge and previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Minimum of 5 good GCSEs at A*- C, including English and maths
Hours of work: 9.00a.m. to 5.15p.m. Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturdays 9.00a.m. to 12 noon.
Salary by negotiation
Please email CV and letter supporting your application to