Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Our client based in Halesowen are looking for a forward thinking, self driven, pro active and positive individual to join their existing maintenance team.
The main role is general building maintenance, internal and external to ensure the upkeep and appearance of our site and facilities are maintained to a high level.
You will also be responsible for the overall supervision and control of the hygienist.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain all internal and external; parts of the building. which will include;
1. plumbing duties, clearing blockages in drains, toilets and gulleys- maintain sink and taps etc.
2. General carpentry duties
3. Replacing internal and external lights
4. Complete minor repairs to walls/doors/windows and office furniture painting and decorating as required.
5. Erect any signage as requested.
6. Porting as required, moving or erecting office furniture installation
You will be educated to equivalent to 5 GCSE's level C ( must include English & Maths)
A basic working capability of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm with 30 mins break. Flexibility is essential in this role.