Supreme Home Care
About Supreme Home Care
Supreme Home Care Telford
Supreme Home Care in Telford provides a full range of care at home.
- Short term care during post operative recovery
- Respite care at home whilst family are on holiday
- Long term regular care visits - one per week through to several calls per day
These might include
- Personal care, for example assistance with bathing, dressing, and continence
- House hold tasks e.g. changing bed linen
- Ensuring the regular and safe administration of medicines
- Preparing meals
- Encouraging and prompting people to care for themselves, encouraging self- esteem and well-being
- Checking clients are safe at home
- Supporting clients whilst they attend social outings e.g. taking clients to football or supporting someone to attend a relative’s wedding.
- Live-in care
Working as a domiciliary carer is more of a vocation or a way of life than a job. 'Here at Supreme Home Care we are always looking to recruit staff who see what needs to be done and just get on and do it’ said Amy Hutchings, the Care Manager.
Shelly Rigby did just that and has recently been recognised by Supreme Home Care who have awarded her their top ‘You’re a Star’ accolade. Shelly’s client Mrs Lawrence said; ‘One day, without being asked, Shelly went to town and got me a pair of slipper. I was so thrilled as I usually struggle to find ones that fit. I couldn’t have asked for an angel to come down and do anything more for me that day.’
Mum of two, Shelly, has worked for Supreme Home Care for 9 years, she joined the Company when Maxell made her redundant. ‘I love working for Supreme Home Care’ said Shelly, when I started, I worked full time, as my family have arrived and I’ve needed to reduce my hours Supreme has been brilliant at offering me hours to fit with my family commitments – it’s ideal.’
Supreme Home Care is a locally owned and run service offering support and care to adults helping them to remain independent and in their own homes. Based in Telford the Company has teams of staff working in Shrewsbury, Telford and Newport. ‘We offer all our clients a completely flexible service, some need a bit of pampering once a week others need support every day’ said Amy Hutchings the Care Manager.
Supreme Home Care
6 Pearson Road
Telephone: 01952 216 700
4 jobs with Supreme Home Care
We are currently looking for care & support workers across Shropshire, some walking routes available