About Landau Limited
Landau was formed and registered as a charity in 1995. The board of Trustees with direct links to our service users. Landau has worked in partnership with statutory organisations to deliver European programmes.The majority of our funding is through the successful delivery of supported employment and training contracts, Charities or Trusts who continue to recognise the value of the service impact on users. Highly trained staff provide the support to meet the needs of all service users the impact of which is measured by service users through evaluation, observation and feedback.
Landau is a charity established in 1995 to support people with learning disabilities to lead more independent lives and where possible to progress into employment.
Today Landaus supports over 600 people a year with a range of learning, training and supported employment needs across Stoke, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and the Black Country.
We deliver accredited and non-accredited learning programmes targeting young NEETs, those living in deprived areas or living in social housing.
Landau is a user driven organisation; our service users inform our service design.
Our Principles of Service have evolved from consultation with our service users and staff, and embody the values of the organisation.
We are committed to our service users and you will:
- Have support from caring and knowledgeable staff
- Have person centred planning with full involvement
- Be treated with respect at all times
- Be given full equality of opportunity
Landau is a user driven organisation which operates an open culture which reflects the individual and person centred nature of the services we provide.
• To improve significantly the quality of life for our client group by providing opportunities and route ways to employment.
• To provide, through access to learning and culture, opportunities for personal development, personal growth and enrichment.
• To build connections between individuals and employers.
• To employ people passionate about enabling our service users achieve their full potential
• To provide high quality services to vulnerable people.
• To put our clients at the heart of all that we do, celebrating diversity, and focusing on accessibility, inclusion and equality.
• To empower individuals, contributing to their well-being and self esteem.
• To provide opportunities and support for formal and informal learning and continuing professional development.
• To impact on the economic prosperity of people, communities and the county.
• To work with our staff, partners, people who use our services and carers in the delivery and improvement of services, providing maximum impact and the most efficient use of resources.
• To work with people and organisations who share our values
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?