About New Reflexions
About New Reflexions
New Reflexions are a childcare organisation supporting young people who display complex forms of behaviour and require a high level of intervention. We operate throughout England, Wales and Scotland and actively look to recruit those with a desire to promote the rights and welfare of children. We provide a nurturing and structured approach designed to empower and develop young people who possess a diverse range of needs and abilities.
As an organisation we are able to offer you:
- A company culture where people are valued, supported and their contributions are recognised.
- A Working environment that can be challenging at times but also extremely rewarding. We believe that people are hugely important in influencing the lives of others and you will be in a position to make a real difference to the lives of the children and young people in our care.
- Industry-leading training which has contributed towards us being considered an employer of choice within our sector. This includes a comprehensive two-week induction programme for new starters.
- A firm emphasis on learning and development, including opportunities to gain a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career development opportunities; we develop our staff and regularly promote from within. We have a number of managers and senior managers who began their careers with us as Residential Care Workers.
- A highly competitive salary plus additional benefits including childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, workplace pension and employee assistance programme.
As a result of their own life experiences the Operations Team work tirelessly to promote the rights and welfare of children and young people.
We believe it is the right of every young person to live in a safe, warm and nurturing environment without fear of abuse. To this end, we are committed to delivering the best care and ensuring that young people are not only protected from potentially abusive individuals, but also from self-destructive reactive behaviours.
We provide short, medium and long term residential care to young people between 10yrs and under 19yrs of age who for whatever reason are either unable or unwilling to live within a family setting. Our young people have usually suffered multiple placement breakdowns and are in desperate need of stability. It has been our experience that these young people just need someone to believe in them, to listen to what they are trying to say and respond to their needs. To this end, we offer our young people a commitment to stand by them and work through the difficult times and support them to achieve a sense of emotional and practical independence.